MM2 Upgrade: Z ends

Today was a productive day, I got a bit of my own stuff done, and more of someone elses stuff done, but anyways…!

One of the things I got made for myself was new ends for my Z axis.

The original one uses a printed part like this


But instead I made these.


To do it like this I had to make the rods about 65mm shorter, and also make a threaded hole for the bolt to go into.

At the bottom I got the same, just a bit smaller because of the less space between the holes.

And for the people that always ask, but never use… The drawings! 😉

zMountBottom1 (Large) zMountTop1 (Large)

And if it was way too boring, maybe this will wake you up…

Leave a Comment