Soldering the extra headers onto a Seeeduino Mega
I always start with the inner row, and then solder one in each end. That way I can adjust it if needed, and make sure it is fitting tight to the board.
After checking and adjusting it, I solder all the remaining pins.
After that I just work my way out, repeating the procedure from before until all headers are on.
And here it is, ready to use. 🙂
What I think of the Seeeduino Mega compared to the Arduino Mega
- Small size
- Switch for manual/auto reset
- Switch for 3.3V and 5V
- Switch for external or USB power
- Reset button placed so it can be reached with shields on
- Low usb connection so it won’t touch the bottom of the shields
- Extra row of holes for pinheaders, alligned so they will fit to a breadboard
- The connector for external power